The Smart Access Point receives data from SCT’s Smart Sensors, and forwards to the Smart Cloud over cellular networks. It acts as the gateway to allow remote condition monitoring.
- Internal data buffer – maintains data integrity in areas with poor mobile coverage
- Far-field radio which can support hundreds of Smart Sensors
- Configurable network interface (Ethernet, cellular, Wi-Fi)
- Robust design: waterproof (IP66), impact tested (IK10), UV-resistant
- Versatile mounting options
- Variant available to mount in existing equipment cabinets