- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
SCT collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.).
- Information about your usage of our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide SCT with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send us a message via our online contact form.
- Contact us directly via phone, email, etc.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
SCT may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third party website analytics (e.g. Google Analytics).
How will we use your data?
SCT collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to enquiries sent via our contact form or other contact channels.
- Understand site usage metrics such as pages visited and visitor country, browser, repeated visits etc.
How do we store your data?
SCT securely stores your data in secure cloud storage. Access is tightly controlled to relevant SCT personnel only.
SCT will keep your personal data for 3 years after any contact ceases. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing any personal information from databases, records, documents etc.
SCT may like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop SCT from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
SCT would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request SCT for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that SCT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SCT to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that SCT erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that SCT restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to SCT’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that SCT transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +44 (0) 114 360 0009
Or write to us:
Smart Component Technologies Ltd.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Maintaining a consistent user experience.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – SCT uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Statistics – SCT uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This is used to understand our userbase and improve website functionality and performance.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 (0) 114 360 0009
Or write to us at:
Smart Component Technologies Ltd.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that SCT has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.